Chiropractors are classified ESSENTIAL SERVICE PROVIDERS and remain open to help all patients.
Masks are necessary for your appointment and temperature checks will be taken upon arrival.
We are taking the following steps to ensure a safe & healthy environment for all our patients and staff:
- Educating employees on important prevention measures
- Cleaning high contact surface points more regularly and thoroughly.
- Use of alcohol wipes for our tables and hand sanitiser prior to every consultation.
- Hand sanitiser available for use at front desk.
- Maintaining Social Distancing protocols
- Perspex screens for the safety of staff and patients
- Enforcing a “stay home” policy for any person with cold or flu like symptoms.
FAQ’S WE’VE ALREADY BEEN ASKED
Is Nicholson Health and Wellness OPEN?
Yes, our services are classified as ALLIED HEALTH and continue to remain open all appointments.
Can I travel for my appointment more than 25kms from home?
Yes. The DHHS has advised “You can leave home to receive health care or attend medical appointments. If you need to see a doctor or health care professional, you should do so. Do not put off getting medical care”.
You are allowed to travel more than 25kms from your home for healthcare reasons, such as for an appointment.
What if I am stopped for questioning by authorities on my way?
You will be required to show the SMS confirmation as proof of appointment if you are stopped by authorities to inquire why you have left your house.
What else are we doing to help?
All practitioners are wearing relevant PPE equipment. We are cleaning tables and treatment areas between patients. Using hand santisier, maintain social distancing when possible and have installed perspex guards at reception for your and our receptions staff’s safety.