Podiatry is a branch of medicine that is devoted to the study and treatment of disorders of the foot, ankle and lower limbs. Through this, podiatrists are able to treat many and varied conditions and presentations, including injuries of the foot and lower limb, as well as preparation for long distance runners, prior to events such as a marathon.
Our experienced podiatrist uses a range of innovative treatments including:
- video assessment of your foot function and body movements – to understand and improve your movement
- dynamic pressure measurement of your feet using the latest German engineered technology (only podiatrist in Melbourne to have this) – to identify and correct imbalances and areas of high pressure
- customised insoles – to reduce pain and help your feet function to their best
- nailcare, callus and corns removal – to help to feet to feel and look great!
- massage – to reduce muscular stress and aid relaxation
- dry needling – to release tight and irritable muscles