Kery Flex Nail Restoration
KeryFlex is a safe, in clinic application that can help restore the appearance of your natural nails after some sort of trauma; and in only a few minutes! This system is exclusive to Podiatrists and is an immediate cosmetic improvement providing a natural-looking nail. It is durable and unaffected by acetone, nail polish or detergent, all the while allowing the remaining natural nail to continue to grow.
- Flexible – designed to flex with the movement of the toes, minimizing lifting and further trauma to the natural nail and provides superior durability and comfort.
- Non-porous Material – does not allow moisture to permeate and get between the natural nail and prosthetic nail
- Antifungal – widely used anti-fungal ‘Piroctone Olamine’ is formulated into KeryFlex to help retard the growth of existing fungal infection.
- Acid Free – will not irritate the nail bed or surrounding skin the way that some other acids used in nail salons can.
- Infection Control – nail restoration in a medical setting ensures that clients are being treated in a well sanitised setting, not allowing for cross contamination.
- Patent – KeryFlex uses a composite patented resin gel to construct a nail.
- Instant Transformation – in under 30 minutes your nail appearance will drastically improve!